- Make sure that the surface is covered well with proteins (blood) to ensure an optimal binding with the bag.
- Do not wash the meat or clean it with paper towels.
a no-frost refrigerator.
- Only the Foodsaver method guarantees a perfect result.
- Make sure that there is enough space in your
refrigerator so that the air can circulate around the meat (top, bottom
and sides). Do not place the meat on a glass plate.
- The temperature in the refrigerator section where the meat is aged should always be between 0 and 4 degrees Celsius.
Please use the first bag to experiment with your vacuum sealer device!